This post is giving you the details of research, purpose, and key features in Internet Key exchange (IKE).
- In computing, Internet Key Exchange (IKE, sometimes IKEv1 or IKEv2, depending on version) is the protocol used to set up a security association (SA) in the IPsec protocol suite.
- Auto create a new key
- Protecting on attacks which block the circuit like DDos (Denial-of-service attack)
- Using digital key
- Using the same key
- Providing means for both partners to agree on protocols, algorithms, and keys to use.
- Make sure the key exchange goes to the right user
- Managing keys after being accpeted
- Allow dynamic endorsement between peer objects.
- Internet key exchanged uses to set up a secure, authenticated communications channel between two devices.
- During key exchange, IKE uses a symmetric encryption algorithm, these keys will be changed over time -> limit the cracking status of attackers
- Introduction to IKE: Internet Key Exchange | Junos OS | Juniper Networks
- Internet Key Exchange – Wikipedia
- Giao thức Internet Key Exchange (IKE) trong VPN – (vnpro.vn) – Vietnamese website
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.